Cultivating Successful Leaders
This two part leadership course will inspire and prepare administrators to enhance their program and develop skills within their team. The morning will be spent sharing and discussing topics to grow leadership tools in order to launch your program into the New Year. The afternoon "Train the Trainer" session will provide leaders with all the necessary tools needed to return to their program and train their staff on essential skills needed in a high quality early education program. Participants will learn from Tym how to deliver this material in effective ways.
Click Here to Register
- April 27, 2023
- June 8, 2023
- *check back often as more dates are added
- $239 per participant
- Includes training materials
- Lunch included
- 9 Hours of Training
- 8:00am to 12:00pm
"Current Leadership Trends in Early Education"
- 1:30pm to 5:00pm
"Train the Trainer: Safety and Supervision Techniques"
STEM Station at Flower Mound Early Care and Education at Forest Vista
601 Forest Vista
Flower Mound, Texas 75028
Participants Will Receive
- A PowerPoint presentation
- Handouts and instruction on how to successfully present this course to your school
- Certification that you have documented knowledge of the material being presented (MS 746.1317(5))