CDA Class Information
Currently Registered Students
for CDA Webinar Material
CDA Webinar Series
Particpants may join anytime. Must complete all sessions, worksheets and quizzes.
$409 per participant
Class are live and/or pre-recorded webinars
(Class Schedule is subject to change)
Participants will receive access to all live and pre-recorded webinars, a Essentials Textbook, the Tym the Trainer CDA Online Worksheets, and the CDA Competency Standards
About the Tym the Trainer CDA Course
Early Care and Education Training and Consulting is proud to offer the Child Development Associate (CDA) National Credential course to all licensed Texas Child Care Providers. All classes are either live or pre-recorded webinar sessions.
How it works:
- Step One: Students will watch the live or pre-recorded webinars for each Functional Area.
- Step Two: Students will read each Functional Area in the Essentials textbook and Competency Standards book.
- Step Three: Students will complete the worksheets for each Functional Area online and submit these to Tym the Trainer electronically for review. Applicable feedback and coaching will be given after each worksheet submission.
- Step Four: Students will complete a quiz for each Functional Area.
A few points to keep in mind:
- Students have opportunity to interact with Tym via phone, email or text through out the course.
- Students will be provided with a Essentials Text Book and Competency Standards book.
- Students taking the CDA will be required to view all pre-recorded webinars.
- Students may use a PC, smart phone or tablet to view the webinars.
- Once all classes are successfully completed, students will need to apply with CDA through the Application Process. The cost is $425 and it is done through the CDA Council (www.cdacouncil.org).
- This CDA course offered through Early Care and Education Training and Consulting is for the 120 hours of training required by CDA.